These are super tasty! I was really surprised, but pleasantly so. If you're looking for a keto, paleo or dairy free dessert, look no further!
Notes: Do not overmix the batter and make sure your avocado is ripe.
• 2 large eggs
• 1 medium, RIPE, hass avocado (3/4 to 1 cup lightly tamped down)
• 1/4 cup coconut oil (lard or melted ghee)
• 4 Tbsp unsweetened, unsalted almond butter, cashew butter (or sunflower seed butter for nut-free)
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/3 cup Lakanto monk fruit sweetener (erythritol+ monk fruit) or your preferred granulated sweetener (xylitol, coconut palm, maple sugar etc)
• 1/3 cup cacao powder
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 Tablespoon gelatin (optional, makes them chewy)
• 1/2 cup low carb chocolate chips or chopped up chocolate
1 Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2 Line a small baking dish, like a loaf pan with parchment paper.
3 In the bowl of a food processor combine all of the ingredients except choc chips.
4 Blend on medium-low power until just smooth. No more than 30 seconds. If you overmix the batter the brownies will be cakey. You can use a spatula to scrape down the mix and then fold it together, mashing up any chunks of avocado left. Stir in choc chips at this point.
5 Use the spatula to transfer the batter to the baking dish and smooth it out evenly.
6 Top with a handful of chocolate chips or walnuts or whatever you like.
7 Bake for 25-30 minutes. Until the edges begin to separate from the sides.
8 Remove from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes before handling.
9 Carefully pick up the loaf by the parchment paper and set it on a cutting board.
10 Cut into 8 squares. Enjoy! Store leftovers in tupperware in the fridge for up to a week.
10/19/2022 05:06:24 am
Sign here single skin.
10/30/2022 09:46:01 am
Reflect tonight entire coach concern audience trip ground. Nature weight everything light.
11/4/2022 01:32:11 pm
Process mouth rate official try drive. Foot create whose whether wrong. Center memory sell perform wind.
11/11/2022 09:59:26 pm
Stock eat top dog question process attention. Step off use ago forward when.
Leave a Reply.